It’s now incredibly easy to track Ninja Forms in Google Analytics
We’re extremely excited to announce the release of the Google Analytics Intelligence plugin for Ninja Forms!
In releasing this new Ninja Forms Intelligence add-on, we are making it incredibly easy for marketers and website owners to track form submissions on their websites in Google Analytics. You no longer need to go through tedious and confusing setup processes on two or three different systems in order to track your most valuable conversions. Instead, simply install Ninja Forms Intelligence on your website and tracking your forms in Google Analytics is done! Plus, you can customize how each form is tracked to fine tune it for your specific marketing needs.
- Easily create Google Analytics goals right from the Ninja Forms setup page.
- Name each goal so you know which form you’re tracking.
- Track every submission to each form.
- See full reports on all Ninja Forms submitted in your Google Analytics reports.
- Add a monetary value to each form to add additional ROI information.
- See which forms are performing well.
- Increase your ROI with better tracking and data using the tools you already own.
Track all your Ninja Forms in 3 Easy Steps
- Install the Ninja Forms Intelligence add-on
- Connect to the Intelligence API
- Pick a default goal name like “Ninja Forms Conversion”
That’s it! All of your forms are now tracking in the Ninja Forms Conversion goal in Google Analytics
Fine Tuning Your Setup
If you would like to track each Ninja Form to a different goal in Google Analytics, that’s easy, too. Here’s how:
- In your WordPress admin interface, navigate to Ninja Forms and then select a form that you want to track individually.
- Select the “Emails & Actions” settings
- Click the + button (bottom right) and add the Intelligence action
- Select the Google Analytics goal you wish to use to track this form. If you need to create a new goal, click “+Add goal”.
That’s it! Now, you’re tracking this specific form to its own goal.
Test Your Conversion Tracking
The add-on provides an easy way to test all your form conversion tracking. Simply go to Intelligence -> Help -> Demo and select the Ninja Forms demo. There is a button to test each of your forms and links to open the reports in Google Analytics to see your conversions in real time.
Viewing Your Goals in Google Analytics
With Google Analytics Intelligence for Ninja Forms, you will see all of your goals data in Google Analytics reports.
- Login to Google Analytics or use the handy shortcut links in Intelligence -> Settings.
- Click Conversions, then Goals, then Overview.
- You will see your conversions data from Google Analytics Intelligence for Ninja Forms here.
- Try out the Audience, Acquisition and Behavior report also to see the new conversion metrics and page values.
Give It a Try
See just how simple form conversion tracking can be. Go ahead and give the Ninja Forms Intelligence add-on a try.
We have lots of ideas for more features but would love to hear what you would like to see. Please share in the comments.